You are recognized as a positive leader?
Customer satisfaction is key to you?
We want to hear from you!
Kaycan’s Customer Service team in Pointe-Claire is looking for a Customer Experience Team Leader. The person we are looking for will join a growing company and a dynamic team that works vigilantly to provide high quality products.
- Medical, dental, life and disability insurance
- Opportunities for growth and development
- Support the Customer Service team
- Follow up on the tasks performed by the team
- Organize individual or small group training sessions for customer service staff, as needed
- Train new employees
- Ensure the team’s objectives are met
- Process customer orders and actively participate in maintaining good customer relations at the branch
- Respond to customer inquiries both at the counter and via inbound calls and emails
- Perform daily functions related to the operations of the order desk
- Establish customer service excellence goals to increase team performance and exceed customer satisfaction
- Respond to customer concerns in a professional and proactive manner
- Conduct individual and/or small group training sessions for customer service personnel as needed
- Responsible for accounts receivable acuity
- Prepare and process invoices
- Verify pricing and availability of products
- Review and submit data to the payroll department
- Perform all related tasks
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in team supervision
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in customer service in a manufacturing or distribution center environment
- Very good computer skills and experience with MS Office and data entry.
- Bilingual spoken and written – French and English
- Positive Leader
- Team player
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Ability to build and maintain lasting relationships with clients
- Good organizational skills and thoroughness in the execution of his tasks
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to work under pressure
Kaycan is committed to employment equity and equal opportunity. We encourage members of designated groups to apply for jobs.
To apply for this job please visit ca.indeed.com.