Are you looking for a work-life balance?
This position will interest you! Local deliveries only!
Kaycan‘s Warehouse team has a simple goal: to offer the best customer experience to all our customers. We are a company rich in history and proud to be Canadian owned and operated. Our branch located in Kitchener is currently looking for a DZ Driver with excellent customer service!
Schedule: Monday to Friday – Day shift
Job Status: Full time (40 hrs a week) – Permanent
- Competitive Salary
- Health and dental benefits
- RRSP plan
- We promote work-life balance
- Opportunities for growth & development
- Exercise and physical activity
- Be home every night
- Local Deliveries
- No weekends
- Christmas shutdown
- And you will get to work with amazing people!
- Driving a trailer truck for local deliveries
- Ensure equipped with proper safety equipment
- Handle product safely and without damage
- Understand commercial trucking rules
- Maintain appropriate documentation
- Be willing to assist in the warehouse daily with shipping and receiving as needed
- Valid DZ license with a clean record
- Driver’s abstract will be requested
- Be able to lift up to 80lbs on a regular basis throughout the day as to load his own truck
- Safety first attitude
- Experience in job site deliveries, load securements/strapping, Conestoga/soft side trailers
- Customer facing role
- Experience in the building industry is preferred, but not required
- Must be able to work in, and contribute to, a team environment
- Must be energetic and have good communication skills
- Most important; have great attitude and aptitude
Kaycan Ltd. is an equal opportunity employer and encourages applications from designated group members.
To apply for this job please visit ca.indeed.com.