Website KP Building Products
Here at KP Building Products, our employees are at the forefront of everything we do. We are the leading Canadian manufacturer and distributor of vinyl siding and strive to be the best in customer experience. We are a company rich in history and proud to be Canadian owned and operated. The goal is to produce high quality parts and materials by programming machines to perform the right operations.
The General Labour roles injected molded product for customer delivery as well as assemble vinyl window frames
Shifts: Various shifts ie: Continental, Days, and Evenings
- Health and Dental benefits
- Ongoing training initiatives
- Yearly Safety Boot Allowance
- Prescription Safety Glasses Allowance
- Vacation & paid time off
- Operating plastic injection molding machines and inspecting product
- Degate, trim, or do additional secondary operations
- Package product to customer requirements, label product containers with proper ID labels identifying molding problems, and notify Molding Technician for corrections
- Perform assembly of product as directed, complete daily production activity log, maintain stable mold cycle, and maintain a clean work area
- Participate in training as required by the company
- Adhere to all applicable company policies and procedures, including quality and health and safety
- Perform other duties as assigned
- High school diploma or GED equivalent preferred
- One (1) year relevant experience, ideally in plastic manufacturing
- Attention to detail
- Good hand/eye dexterity and ability to cross-train into other areas
- High level of integrity and work ethic
- Ability to follow instructions from supervisor
- Ability to work in a team environment
Prefer: Forklift Experience
We thank all candidates for their interest, however only those candidates who fit the requirements of the role will be contacted.
KP Products is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Upon request, KP Products will provide reasonable accommodation for disabilities to support participation of candidates in all aspects of the recruitment process.
To apply for this job please visit ca.indeed.com.