Are you looking for a career, not just a job?
Are you looking for career advancement and development?
This opportunity is for you!
Here at Kaytec, our employees are at the forefront of everything we do. We are the leading Canadian manufacturer and distributor of vinyl siding and strive to be the best in customer experience. We are a company rich in history and proud to be Canadian owned and operated.
We are currently seeking a full time Maintenance Mechanic Assistant at our Carstairs, AB plant
- Competitive wages
- Annual progressive increases in pay
- Health and Dental Benefits (after 3 months)
- Group RRSP
- Opportunity for growth
- Diagnose problems, replaces / repairs parts
- Assist with the maintenance and repair of equipment
- Perform mechanical assembly of equipment
- Operate hand tools
- Perform inspection of handling materials and equipment
- Maintain records of repairs, parts inventory, modifications of equipment, etc.
Skills and knowledge required:
- Must be safety oriented
- Comprehensive knowledge of construction and maintenance standards
- Knowledge of H&S Standards
- Ability to lift 50 pounds
- Blueprint reading
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Knowledge and experience with machine tools
We thank all candidates for their interest, however only those candidates who fit the requirements of the role will be contacted.
Kaytec is committed to employment equity and equal opportunity. We encourage members of designated groups to apply for jobs.
To apply for this job please visit ca.indeed.com.