Website KP Windows
HERE WE ‘GROW’ AGAIN!
On July 29, 2022 Saint-Gobain completed the acquisition of Kaycan, a manufacturer and distributor of exterior building materials in Canada and in the United States. With this acquisition, Saint-Gobain reinforced its worldwide leadership in light and sustainable construction by becoming the top siding player in Canada and enlarging its vinyl offer across the United States with complementary solutions in aluminum and engineered wood.
In support of this acquisition, KP Windows has an exciting career opportunity for a Production Supervisorto join the Alexandria Ontario facility. Reporting to the Production Manager, the person we are looking for will be recognized for his or her ability to provide positive management to employees.
This is a great chance to join a Top Employer and contribute to our growth and success by providing fast and sufficient support to our Canadian business.
Schedule: Monday to Friday
- Competitive salary
- Flexible group insurance program
- Opportunity for growth and development
- Enforce strict safety guidelines and company production standards
- Ensure safe use of equipment and regular maintenance schedule
- Directs and coordinates the activities of employees assigned to production
- Confer with other supervisors to coordinate operations and activities within or between departments
- Inspect materials, products and equipment to ensure that all production meets our high quality standards
- Train employees in equipment operation and safety procedures
- Interpret specifications, work orders and company policies and procedures for workers
- Submit reports on performance and progress
- Identify efficiency problems and suggest improvements
- Ensure good communication with the various authorities that allow the optimization of productivity, quality and safety
- Enforce company policies and procedures
- Communicate planned/realized interventions (causes, impacts, technical solutions) with the various parties involved
- Understand and analyze dashboards to evaluate activities and develop the skills and performance of his team
- All other related tasks
- Minimum of 3 years supervisory experience
- Minimum of 3 years experience in a manufacturing environment
- Minimum of 2 years experience in a unionized environment
- In-depth knowledge of the implementation and use of continuous improvement tools
- Strong understanding of production flow, bottleneck elimination and production
- Ability to quickly balance roduction lines
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
- English spoken and written – French spoken (asset)
- Strong communication and organizational skills
- Proven positive leadership and mediation skills
- Training and development skills
While we appreciate any interest expressed in joining our team, only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
KP Windows is committed to creating a diverse environment and takes pride in being an equal opportunity employer. Upon request, KP Windows will provide reasonable accommodations for disabilities to promote candidate participation in all aspects of the recruitment process.
To apply for this job please visit ca.indeed.com.