HERE WE ‘GROW’ AGAIN”
If helping customers comes to you naturally, then our Branch Opportunities may be a perfect fit for you. This is a great chance to join a Top Employer and contribute to our growth and success by demonstrating your passion for our Canadian customers in a fast paced environment.
What’s the job…
The number of rewarding customer relationships that can be built at Kaycan has no quota. Friendly, helpful and proactive, our front line Customer Service Representativessucceed by finding out customers’ needs and guiding them to the right exterior residential products. They offer expertise and thorough product knowledge that customers can count on. As a Regional Customer Experience leader, you will be a valuable resource for our Quebec branches and act as a coach, trainer and extra support to our order desk teams.
Schedule: Monday to Friday: day shift
Job status: Permanent Full time – on site
What we offer…
- Besides a great work culture where we work hard, while trying to have fun with various events, regular companywide activities geared towards our employees
- Competitive Salary
- Benefits package
- Complete training
- Opportunities for growth and development
Here’s what you’ll be responsible for in this role
This position is responsible for ensuring that all incoming customer/sales calls, in person orders and emails are serviced thoroughly and professionally, by following through on quoted delivery dates, pricing and resolving customer concerns at our busiest branches.
You will work with great branch teams to deliver the following:
- Champion the Company commitments to our customers, ultimately ensuring efficient order processing, answering multichannel communications and maintaining order status updates.
- Educate and train Kaycan’s Customer Service Team Leads on the Company’s product and service offering, promotions, as well as product features & benefits
- Coach and mentor branch employees on the best approach to follow in order to effectively resolve customer concerns, inform customers on the status of their order, product pricing, shipping data and delay information
- Ensure that the Kaycan Customer Experience team is constantly updated on latest information and company processes
- The Regional Customer Experience Leader is responsible in reinforcing Company policies and procedures.
- Assists management with hiring, training and coaching qualified customer service personnel.
- Deliver effective and constructive feedback to branch team members to constantly exceed the customer’s expectations
- Oversee along with the BOM and ROM that the onboarding process and experience for all new hires within the branch are successful
- Provide Warehouse personnel with Customer experience training.
- Addressing all customer concerns in a professional manner, leaving the client with a positive resolution.
- Provide answers and solutions to our customers via phone calls, emails or walk in traffic.
- Work with all relevant department leads to maintain the CRM database with customer and product information.
- Conduct oneonone and/or small group training sessions for all personnel in regards to customer experience.
- Involvement in the management of customer service personnel, including selection, evaluations and training as well as assigning other administrative duties.
- Travel as needed with the Regional Sales Managers to visit large account customers
- Maintain and ensure office records are maintained in accordance with company policy
- Perform other related duties as required
Here is what’s important to have to apply:
- Strong leadership skills to carry team members along
- Team player with excellent customer experience skills;
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills to relate with both staff members and customers
- Perfectly bilingual (English and French)
- Demonstrated strong networking, interpersonal skills and professionalism to deal with all levels of management, personnel, clients and business representatives
- 5 years’ experience in a similar role including inperson customer service, training and supervision experience;
- 2 years’ experience in a regional leading role
- Attention to detail and well organized ;
- Very good computer skills and experience with MS Office, Data Entry and Databases;
- Strong multitasking abilities and enjoys working in a fastpaced environment.
- Ability to travel at least 30% of the time
WHY WORK WITH US?
At SaintGobain / Kaycan, our employees have pride in belonging to an organization whose culture is made up of these core values: Trust, Empowerment, & Collaboration. Our company encourages diversity and inclusion in all its forms while our products make the world a more beautiful, safer, and sustainable home.
To learn more about us visit www.saintgobain.com and www.kaycan.com
To apply for this job please visit ca.indeed.com.