Kaycan’s Sales team has a simple goal: to offer the best customer experience to all our customers. Want to join the team? We are looking for a representative to take care of the Wholesale side of the region.
What’s in it for YOU?
Experience a wealth of opportunities that only a growing company can offer by joining a dynamic team that’s vigilantly working together towards reshaping the business of exterior building products.
We offer :
- Health and dental benefits;
- Competitive base salary and incentive package;
- Company vehicle;
- RRSP Plan;
- On-site training;
- You’ll have opportunities for growth & development;
- Business casual working environment;
- And most important you will get to work with amazing people!
What is Kaycan?
Here at Kaycan Ltd., our employees are at the forefront of everything we do. We are the leading Canadian manufacturer and distributor of exterior building materials and strive to be the best in class in customer experience. We are a company rich in history and proud to be Canadian owned and operated.
What’s it like to work at Kaycan?
If it were easy, someone else would have done it. All of our champions at Kaycan find the drive to continuously seek new challenges and test roads no one else has ever explored. This philosophy has allowed us to become the world leader in the manufacturing and distributing of exterior building products. It has allowed us to create a collaborative, diverse and trusting place to work filled with amazingly talented and passionate people.
- Grow and maintain existing client base;
- Identify new business opportunities through effective market research, networking and prospecting;
- Achieve revenue objectives for the territory in order to meet company targets for growth and profitability;
- Prepare and submit service offers and quotations;
- Negotiate agreements with prospective and current clients;
- Maintain a strong corporate image and ambassador to the company’s brand;
- Focus on high-value sales and marketing activities;
- Participate in trade shows;
- Attend training to develop relevant knowledge, techniques and skills.
Experience & Competencies Required
- Minimum 3 years of experience in sales in the building industry or a related field;
- Ability to understand the client’s specific needs as it relates to building products and provide
- Excellent customer service
- Recognized ability to prioritize and complete tasks in order to deliver desired outcomes within allotted time frames;
- Ability to present impactful and compelling customer presentations/effective communicator;
- Ability to analyze data and prepare succinct reports;
- Problem solver, self-driven and results oriented with a positive outlook;
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office, particularly Word, Excel and Outlook.
If you think you have what it takes, we would love to hear from you!
To apply for this job please visit ca.indeed.com.