On July 29, 2022 Saint-Gobain completed the acquisition of Kaycan, a manufacturer and distributor of exterior building materials in Canada and in the United States. With this acquisition, Saint-Gobain reinforced its worldwide leadership in light and sustainable construction by becoming the top siding player in Canada we are excited to add new complimentary products to our already broad offering of exterior building solutions.
In support of this acquisition Saint-Gobain, has an exciting career opportunity for a
Territory Sales Manager to join our retail team.
Region: Regina, SK
Creativity, Innovation, Strategy, Teamwork…
Is this music to your ears?
If so, you could be the person we’re looking for!
WHAT’S THE JOB?
We are presently looking for an experienced and result-driven Regional Sales Manager to join our awesome sales team.
Here’s what you’ll be responsible for in this role
- You will be responsible for the development implementation and management of the company’s overall sales strategy; a critical component to the continued growth and success of our company.
- Grow and maintain existing client base;
- Identify new business opportunities through effective market research, networking and prospecting;
- Achieve revenue objectives for the territory in order to meet company targets for growth and profitability;
- Prepare and submit service offers and quotations;
- Negotiate agreements with prospective and current clients;
- Maintain a strong corporate image and ambassador to the company’s brand;
- Focus on high-value sales and marketing activities;
- Participate in trade shows;
- Attend training to develop relevant knowledge, techniques and skills.
Here is what’s important to have to apply:
- Minimum 3 years of experience in sales in the building industry or a related field;
- Ability to understand the client’s specific needs as it relates to building products and provide excellent customer service;
- Recognized ability to prioritize and complete tasks in order to deliver desired outcomes within allotted time frames;
- Ability to present impactful and compelling customer presentations/effective communicator;
- Ability to analyze data and prepare succinct reports;
- Problem solver, self-driven and results oriented with a positive outlook;
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office, particularly Word, Excel and Outlook.
What we offer…
- Besides a great work culture where we work hard, while trying to have fun with various events, regular companywide activities geared towards our employees and a strong safety culture
- A competitive Sales Bonus Incentive
- Company car and cellphone , plus a gas card
- Work Hours: 37.5 hours per week
- Excellent healthcare benefits package
- Family Focus & Balance: Parental leave, paid time-off and Employee Assistance Program.
- Financial Security: Competitive RRSP plan
- Volunteer Day off: Give back to the community – each employee has one paid day a year that they can use towards volunteering their time and effort with a registered charity.
- LiveWell Program: Rewarding you for living a healthy lifestyle.
- And more!
WHY WORK WITH US?
At Saint-Gobain, our employees have pride in belonging to an organization whose culture is made up of these core values: Trust, Empowerment, & Collaboration. Our company encourages diversity and inclusion in all its forms while our products make the world a more beautiful, safer, and sustainable home.
To learn more about us visit www.certainteed.caand www.kaycan.com
We look forward to hearing from everyone but please note that due to the volume of resumes submitted, only those selected for next steps will be contacted. To stay in touch with CertainTeed, follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook and Instagram.
To apply for this job please visit ca.indeed.com.