Looking for a job that keeps you fit?
You are known for your excellent customer service?
Be the Champion for Kaycan’s customers!
Kaycan‘s Warehouse team has a simple goal: to offer the best customer experience to all our customers. We are a company rich in history and proud to be Canadian owned and operated. Our branch located in Moncton is currently looking for a Warehouse Associate who focuses on customer satisfaction.
Schedule: Monday to Friday – Day shift
Job status: Full time – Permanent
- Competitive Salary
- Dental, health, short and long term disability insurance
- RRSP plan
- Complete training
- Opportunities for growth and development
- Loading and unloading material
- Order Picking
- Customer service
- Inventory cycle counts
- Forklift driving
- Other warehouse duties as required
- Experience in a similar role
- Valid forklift license
- Strong team player with excellent communication and customer service skills
- Enjoys working in a fast-paced environment
- Good organization skills
- Candidates must be able to lift up to 80 lbs
Kaycan Ltd. is an equal opportunity employer and encourages applications from designated group members.
To apply for this job please visit ca.indeed.com.